COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Trials: Making Sense of the Evidence
Spanish translation available on Zoom only
Topics will include:
- How do vaccine clinical trials work?
- What do we know about the current vaccine trials underway in the United States?
- How do we know if it’s safe to participate in a trial?
- Who can/should participate in vaccine trials?
- Perspectives from a current vaccine trial volunteer.
Presubmit Questions to Speakers HERE !
- Lisa Goldman Rosas, PhD, MPH (Moderator), Epidemiologist, Stanford Medicine
- Steven Goodman, MD, MHS, PhD, Professor, Epidemiology & Population Health and in Medicine
- Philip Grant, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine (infectious Diseases) Stanford University Medical Center
- Vivian Levy, MD, Chief, Infectious Diseases, San Mateo Medical Center & Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor, Stanford University, Infectious Diseases
- Chyke A. Doubeni, MBBS, MPH, Professor of Family Medicine, Center for Health Equity and Community Engagement Research, Mayo Clinic Cancer Center
Join Us by Zoom:
Webinar Link: https://bit.ly/OCE_COVID19_TH_NovZoom
Webinar ID: 977 4814 4076
Join by Telephone: US: +1 650 724 9799+1 833 302 1536 (Toll Free) or +1 877 853 5257 (Toll Free)Webinar ID: 977 4814 4076Passcode: 751874 Join by Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/StanfordOCE/live/